Office Hours: 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm | Monday – Friday
Phone: (918) 421-4671 | Fax: (918) 421-8652
Southeast Clinic Cardiology delivers extraordinary cardiac care. We believe that combing the highest level of expertise, technologies and personal care provides the best cardiac approach. So whether it is testing, on-going treatment for a complex condition, or a cardiac intervention we are confident that we can design the best care program for you.
Southeast clinic cardiology care reaches across Southeast Oklahoma we are committed to partnering with referring physicians throughout the region to provide patients with the most innovative successful treatment options. We value collaboration at every level of care, from providing personalized patient care to staff support who shares clinical expertise with research in the latest technologies.
- Diagnosis and treatment of heart disease
- Chest Pain
- Limb threatening ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Venous Disease
- Pace makers and Defibrillator placement and care
- Diagnosis and treatment of Congestive Heart Failure
- Interventional and non-interventional cardiology
- Non-interventional Radiology services
4 Clark Bass Blvd, Ste.301
McAlester, OK 74501
For more information about cardiology services, visit our Southeast Clinic page.