The Van Buren House of McAlester Regional Health Center is an Assisted Living Community. The Van Buren House features one and two bedroom unfurnished apartments and has four levels of assistance available. The appropriate level for each resident is determined by a licensed staff person. Individualized levels of service are determined and customized for each resident, monitoring progress and adjusting services as needed to reinforce a resident’s physical and emotional well-being. Rates are based on the assigned level of care and on single occupancy.
The Van Buren House offers a wide range of services and special events!
- Licensed nurse on staff
- Assistance with medication administration
- Round the clock staff assistance
- Three meals daily including specialized diets
- Concierge services
- Weekly housekeeping/ laundry service
- Scheduled local transportation
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Maintenance of apartment
- Magnifying Reader
- Recreational and Social Activities
- Pet friendly
- Computer lab with internet access
- Emergency Call System
To learn more about our community please contact:
Bethany Daniel, BBA, Van Buren House Director
1500 East Van Buren Ave.
McAlester, OK 74501
(918) 426-5600 or email@example.com