Monday-Thursday: 5:00 am – 10:00 pm | Friday: 5:00 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm | Sunday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
OPEN ALL HOLIDAYS, EXCEPT CHRISTMAS
1400 E. Van Buren, McAlester, OK 74501
McAlester Regional Wellness Center has exercise programs designed to assist members in achieving optimum health. Gain physical and cardiovascular strength, lose weight, enhance recovery from injuries or surgeries and a lot more under the guidance of trained experts who provide personalized assistance.
The Fitness Assessment helps your trainer customize a workout for your needs. The Fitness Assessment includes Health History Questionnaire, Cholesterol and Glucose Screening, Lung Function Testing, Flexibility Analysis, Resting & Exercise Blood Pressure, Body Fat Measurement, Height to Weight Ratio, Waist to Hip Circumference and Cardiovascular Endurance Testing. The fee is $25
- First member – $45.00, additional family members $30.00/1st member, $20.00/2nd member, $15.00/3rd member, $10.00/4th member, $5.00/5th member
- Babysitting for ages 12 months to 8 years – $5 per visit or $25 monthly per family
- No family membership will exceed $150 with babysitting; $125 per month without babysitting
- Immediate family members must reside in same household & be 14 years of age or older
- Guests pay $7 per visit and must be 18 years of age
- 5 visit punch card – $25.00 (expires 1 month after date of purchase)
- 3 – Training sessions with a Personal Fitness Trainer Every month (After a Fitness Assessment is completed)
- Spin, Pilates, Yoga, Core Pole, Tai Chi, Latin Dance, Boot Camp, Trampoline, Lunch Crunch, Sit & Fit, Core Crazy, Super Squat Saturday, Tae Kwon Do, Kick Boxing, Buddy Up, Plyo Ball, Mind Body & Soul, Toning, Yogease,
- 4 Types of Water Aerobics – Aqua Train, Aqua Flex, Aqua Care – 45′ lap pool
- Therapy Pool Access – Water Jet Whirlpool Relaxation Area
- Precor Icarian Fitness Equipment
- 38 -Treadmills, Stationary Bikes, Stair-Steppers, Elliptical Cross Trainers
- 17 – Icarian Selectorized Weight Machines
- Large Free Weight Area
- Mondo Indoor Cushioned Surface Walking Track – 13 laps = 1 mile
- Private Showers, Dressing Area, Solid Wood Lockers
- Hair Dryers & Swimsuit Dryers in Locker Rooms
- Free Coffee and hot tea
- Low-carb wraps, salads, fruit bowls, sport drinks, bottled water and more
- Workout and swim gear for sale, yoga mats, lifting gloves
- Video Running Analysis
- Full Body Biomechanical Assessment
- Rehab and Conditioning Specific to Running
- Increases the quality of life.
- Reduces the risk of developing heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Reduces high blood pressure and feelings of depression and anxiety.
- Helps control weight and manage stress.
- Helps build and maintain healthy bones, muscles and joints.
- Cardiovascular, strength training equipment and free weights
- An 8 foot wide indoor walking track
- 2 pools, one for aquatic exercise classes and lap swimming; the other for rehabilitation and arthritic exercise
- A group exercise studio and adjacent stretching area
- A conference and educational center
Misti Adams – Massage Therapist
For appointments, call 918-429-3366
1400 E. Van Buren
McAlester, OK 74501