Total Fitness & Health for Life
McAlester Regional Wellness Center has exercise programs designed to assist members in achieving optimum health. Gain physical and cardiovascular strength, lose weight, enhance recovery from injuries or surgeries and a lot more under the guidance of trained experts who provide personalized assistance.
Benefits of Exercise
- Increases the quality of life.
- Reduces the risk of developing heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Reduces high blood pressure and feelings of depression and anxiety.
- Helps control weight and manage stress.
- Helps build and maintain healthy bones, muscles and joints.
Discover the Difference
- Cardiovascular, strength training equipment and free weights
- An 8 foot wide indoor walking track
- 2 pools, one for aquatic exercise classes and lap swimming; the other for rehabilitation and arthritic exercise
- A group exercise studio and adjacent stretching area
- A conference and educational center
- First member – $42.50, additional family members $28.00/each member
- Babysitting for ages 12 months to 8 years – $5 per visit or $25 monthly per family
- No family membership will exceed $95 with babysitting; $85 per month without babysitting
- Immediate family members must reside in same household & be 14 years of age or older
- Guests pay $7 per visit and must be 18 years of age
- 5 visit punch card – $25.00 (expires 1 month after date of purchase)
The Fitness Assessment helps your trainer customize a workout for your needs. The fee is $25 for primary member and $25 for each additional family member excluding babysitting. The Fitness Assessment includes Health History Questionnaire, Cholesterol and Glucose Screening, Lung Function Testing, Flexibility Analysis, Resting & Exercise Blood Pressure, Body Fat Measurement, Height to Weight Ratio, Waist to Hip Circumference and Cardiovascular Endurance Testing.
- Personal Fitness Trainers (20 minute coaching sessions, 30 minute or 1 hour sessions)
- Low & High Impact Aerobics, Pilates, Yoga, Core Pole, Tai Chi, R.I.P.P.E.D., Zumba, Boot Camp, Step & Sweat, On the Ball, Movement in Motion, TNT, Explosive 30, All Tapped Out
- 4 Types of Water Aerobics – Aqua Train, Aqua Flex, Aqua Care – 45′ lap pool
- Therapy Pool Access – Water Jet Whirlpool Relaxation Area
- Precor Icarian Fitness Equipment
- 38 -Treadmills, Stationary Bikes, Stair-Steppers, Elliptical Cross Trainers
- 17 – Icarian Selectorized Weight Machines
- Large Free Weight Area
- Mondo Indoor Cushioned Surface Walking Track – 13 laps = 1 mile
- Private Showers, Dressing Area, Solid Wood Lockers
- Hair Dryers & Swimsuit Dryers in Locker Rooms
- Free Coffee and hot tea
- Low-carb wraps, salads, fruit bowls, sport drinks, bottled water and more
- Workout and swim gear for sale, yoga mats, lifting gloves
- Video Running Anlayis
- Full Body Biomechanical Assessment
- Rehab and Conditioning Specific to Running
Misti Adams – Massage Therapist
For appointments, call 918-421-6600
1400 E. Van Buren
McAlester, OK 74501
Monday-Thursday: 5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday: 5:00 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
OPEN ALL HOLIDAYS, EXCEPT CHRISTMAS
Massage Therapy Services