Monday-Friday: 5:00 am – 8:00 pm | Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
1400 E. Van Buren, McAlester, OK 74501
McAlester Regional Wellness Center has exercise programs designed to assist members in achieving optimum health. Gain physical and cardiovascular strength, lose weight, enhance recovery from injuries or surgeries and a lot more under the guidance of trained experts who provide personalized assistance.
The Fitness Assessment helps your trainer customize a workout for your needs. The fee is $25 for primary member and $25 for each additional family member. The Fitness Assessment includes Health History Questionnaire, Lung Function Testing, Flexibility Analysis, Resting & Exercise Blood Pressure, Body Fat Measurement, Height to Weight Ratio, Waist to Hip Circumference and Cardiovascular Endurance Testing.
- First member – $48.00, additional family members $32.00/1st member, $22.00/2nd member, $17.00/3rd member, $12.00/4th member, $7.00/5th member
- No family membership will exceed $138 per month.
- Immediate family members must reside in same household & be 14 years of age or older
- Guests pay $9 per visit.
- 5 visit punch card – $35.00 (expires 1 month after date of purchase)
- Low & High Impact Aerobics, Pilates, Yoga, Core Pole, Spin, Cardio Dance, Boot Camp, Kick Boxing, Tae Kwon Do, Sit & Fit, Lunch Crunch, Water Aerobics 45′ lap pool
- Precor Icarian Fitness Equipment
- 38 -Treadmills, Stationary Bikes, Stair-Steppers, Elliptical Cross Trainers
- 17 – Icarian Selectorized Weight Machines
- Large Free Weight Area
- Mondo Indoor Cushioned Surface Walking Track – 13 laps = 1 mile
- Private Showers, Dressing Area, Solid Wood Lockers
- Hair Dryers & Swimsuit Dryers in Locker Rooms
- Free Coffee and hot tea
- Low-carb wraps, salads, fruit bowls, sport drinks, bottled water and more
- Increases the quality of life.
- Reduces the risk of developing heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Reduces high blood pressure and feelings of depression and anxiety.
- Helps control weight and manage stress.
- Helps build and maintain health bones, muscles and joints.
- Cardiovascular, strength training equipment and free weights
- An 8 foot wide indoor walking track
- 45′ lap pool, for aquatic exercise classes and lap swimming
- A group exercise studio and adjacent stretching area
- A conference and educational center
Misti Adams – Massage Therapist
For appointments, call 918-429-3366
1400 E. Van Buren
McAlester, OK 74501