Phone: (918) 302 – 3053 | Fax: (918) 421-8620
Southeast Hospice is considered to be the model for quality, compassionate care for people facing a life-limiting illness or injury, hospice care involves a team-oriented approach to expert medical care, pain management, and emotional and spiritual support expressly tailored to the patient’s needs and wishes
Southeast Hospice provides care wherever you call home: in your house, a skilled nursing center, an assisted living facility or independent living facility. Our caregivers help create individualized care plans, set personal goals, and manage pain and symptoms. Every patient is different with different challenges, different needs, different family and friends. So the care we give each patient is different.
Hospice is specialized type of care for those facing a life-limiting illness, their families and their caregivers.
- Hospice care addresses the patient’s physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs.
- Hospice care also helps the patient’s family caregivers.
- Hospice care takes place in the patient’s home or in a home-like setting.
- Hospice care concentrates on managing a patient’s pain and other symptoms so that the patient may live as comfortable as possible and make the most of the time that remains.
- Hospice care believes the quality of life to be as important as length of life
901 E Van Buren
McAlester, OK 74501