Geriatric Psychiatry Program – Inpatient Unit
Assessments Available: 24 Hours a day, 7 Days a week
At Life Bridge, we strive to create an environment that promotes mental wellness and resilience. Our inpatient treatment services are designed to help adults 60 years of age and older to cope with challenges and problems that have not been successfully met in a lower level of care. Our objective is to evaluate, diagnose and develop an individualized treatment plan for seniors to ensure our care meets each patient’s needs.
- Severe Anxiety
- Behavioral Issues
- Medication stabilization
- Thoughts of Harming self or others
- Suicidal Thoughts
Assessments available 24/7 by calling 918-421-4700
Average length of stay is 10-14 days
Daily visitation offered
- Call 918-421-4700 and ask to speak to assessment personnel.
- A brief phone screening will be completed.
- A psychiatrist will be consulted with the patient information.
- If accepted by psychiatrist, the patient will need to be brought to MRHC emergency department for medical clearance before admitting to Life Bridge.
- Family or facility staff must stay with the patient until medically cleared by our Emergency Department physician.
1 East Clark Bass Blvd
McAlester, OK 74501